The certificate programs in paramedical courses are offered through offline mediums only so far. As mentioned above the course duration ranges from 6 months to 1 year.
- Certificate programs of paramedical courses are specially designed to equip the students with research skills.
- Students who want to pursue this program must have passed Class 10 or 10+2 from a recognized board.
- Certificate courses offer a good opportunity to get a rise in your current pay package as you earn more skills.
Whoever is starting their career in the field with a paramedical certificate course, their average salary stays from INR 1-3 lakh in the initial years.
Paramedical Course Admissions For Certificate Courses
Admissions in the paramedical certificate courses are not done in a properly organized manner like that in bachelor and master courses. There are no particular entrance exams either which are conducted for admission, students can take admission directly in these courses.
- Candidates need to visit the official website of the respective college/university where they wish to apply and fill in the online application form and submit the application fee.
- Some universities and colleges may accept only offline applications for which you will have to physically visit the respective college and submit the application form along with a demand draft for the application fee amount.
- In these certificate programs, colleges might take admission on a merit basis also. Your score in Class 10 or 10+2 (if applicable) will be considered in such a case.