The diploma programs in paramedical courses are offered through both online and offline mediums. As mentioned above the course duration ranges from 1 year to 3 years. This paramedical course can be pursued after completion of the 10+2 exam.
- Diploma courses offer particular and required knowledge, unlike the elaborated teaching in bachelor degrees. They are much more practical than other programs.
- Diploma paramedical courses save time and money, helping students to join the job sector soon.
- They offer the flexibility to choose various sets of specializations to cover, just like certificate courses.
Paramedical Course Admission For Diploma Courses
Basically, admissions for paramedical diploma courses are done on a merit basis. The cutoff list or merit score is released by the respective colleges after all the admission procedures.
- The merit of class 10+2 is taken into consideration for admission in diploma paramedical courses.
- Candidates need to visit the official website of the respective college/university where they wish to apply and fill in the online application form and submit the application fee.
- In the case of online diploma courses, students need to enroll for the specified diploma courses as per the required details by the website.