Bachelor degrees are in demand and the most opted paramedical courses as a large number of students look for a full-time degree program. These bachelor courses require proper campus education, though most of them are going online nowadays.
- The duration of bachelor paramedical courses varies from 2-4 years.
- These UG programs of paramedical courses provide students with proper foundation learning and skillsets through various theoretical and practical classes as well.
- Admissions in these courses are done through both entrance exams and merit lists.
Students who want to do full time in this field and make a long term career should go for the bachelor paramedical courses. Whoever is starting their career in the field of paramedical certificate course, their average salary is from INR 3-5 lakh in the initial years as per the job role.
Top UG Paramedical Courses
Tabulated below are some of the major courses in bachelor for the paramedical stream.
Paramedical Course Admission For Bachelor Courses
Admissions in the bachelor paramedical courses are done through both entrance exams as well as on a merit basis.
- Some of the top entrance exams for bachelor paramedical courses include AIIMS, MHT CET, JIPMER, NEET-UG, MET, and LPU NEST.
- In these bachelor programs, colleges take admission based on a cutoff of entrance exams, and scores in Class 10+2 will be considered for basic eligibility requirements.
For basic eligibility criteria needs, colleges generally ask for a minimum of 50% marks in Class XII from students. However, some premier colleges might ask for a minimum of 60% marks.