BBM Admission Procedure
Candidates have to clear a common entrance test conducted by various universities and colleges to get admission in BBM course. The admission process include three steps:
- Entrance test
- Personal interview
The minimum eligibility criteria for BBM are stated as follows :
- Candidates should have passed the Higher secondary examination from any stream with English as a compulsory subject with 50% marks.
- Candidates with a commerce background are often given some relaxation in cut off marks during admission.
- Eligible candidates need to pass a common entrance test conducted by respective college/institute.
BBM Entrance Exams
The students can seek admission in BBM through UGAT, which is a competitive examination held once in a year for students who have completed or are about to clear their 10+2 examination.
BBM Course Highlights
The following table shows some major highlights about the Bachelor of Business Management (BBM) course as a whole.
|Examination Type||Semester wise or Year wise|
|Eligibility||10+2 qualified from a good school|
|Course Fees||INR 50,000-1,00,000|
|Average Salary||INR 3 to 7 lakhs per annum|
|Recruiting Sectors||Finance, Marketing, Management, Human Resources, Sales, Corporate Communication, Fashion Companies, Health Sectors|
|Top Job Profiles||Business Application Manager, Business Analyst, Relationship Manager, Operations Manager, Business Development Manager, etc.|
What is BBM All About?
What is BBM All About?
Bachelors of Business Management (BBM) is an Industry based management course that prepares the students to develop critical and logical analyzing skills with in-depth knowledge about finance, strategic management, marketing, operations management, etc.
- The BBM curriculum helps students focus on extra relevant subjects which are requisite to make them a perfect all-rounder and have a holistic knowledge of the business.
- This program prepares graduates to work in various fields, such as advertising, marketing, human resources, and finance and acquire strategies and concepts to choose the best way to make judgements in business.
- The BBM syllabus includes some significant subjects like accounting, business law, economics, finance and marketing and helps to develop the skills required to deal with personnel and clients.
- Bachelor of Business Management is an ideal option for students who wish to gain knowledge about the realities of managing a business.